Friday, August 21, 2009

250 Free Business Cards PLUS

VistaPrint.com is having a special promotion right now for free business cards. It doesn't stop there, though. Basic designs of a rubber stamp, banner, return address labels, postcards, and more are all on this special offer.

We had my husband's business cards printed there last year, and they turned out gorgeous. I did the design for the company, uploaded the cards for each of them, and they turned out great. Everyone was happy with them.

Here's the web page with the free offers and info:

http://www.vistaprint.com/freesavings


I just ordered business cards. Since I uploaded my own design, they charged me $3.74 extra for that, and I went with the slow boat to Fresno shipping rate, which was $5.67. For under $10, I'll have 250 full color business cards with my own design on them. They will be here in less than 3 weeks (see "slow boat to Fresno shipping" above). If I wanted a glossy finish, heavier paper, or a printed back side, there's a small charge for those options. No, thank you, I just wanted a basic card.

I'm jazzed! Go see what is on the list that might be useful to you or to your team!

1 comment:

jenifer said...

That's wonderful... I would like to order 250 free business cards from Vista Print... It is a great offer!!

Post a Comment