Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Monster Sale Today - Videos

Floodgate Productions has put all their videos on sale today (only) for HALF PRICE. What am I picking up for the church? Elevate, Shoes, Spirit, It, and Isaiah 40.
Tell me what you snagged!

Even the brand new video titles are included, as well as their entire collection of Mini-movies (illustration videos) and all the Worship Drops (we have a few of these already, love them)! Pastor told me last week to buy Shoes - and I hadn't got around to it. It's AWESOME if you haven't seen it.

We rotate Gift of Worship, Welcome to Our Church, It Continues to Grow, and a couple others just before the band starts the morning worship. I'm jazzed to be adding a few of these new ones to that precious Worship Intro slot as we begin Sundays.

Thank you Floodgate, for this amazing MONSTER SALE this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment