Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Today ONLY Igniter Media

Wow, another HALF off Sale for those killer Igniter Media videos at Worship House Media - today only. I went shopping there for the church today, too!

What did I pick up for Pastor? The controversial Cruise Ship vs. Battle Ship video and the contemporary March of the Unqualified, with it's ever timeless message.

There's a bunch more to pick from, including some of our favorites: Me Church, Are You Amazed, That's My King, Never Been Unloved, Together|Team Hoyt, 99 Balloons, and so many others!

That's two of my favorite video houses with terrific one day sales. TODAY ONLY! Go have a frank talk with what's left of your media budget, and do some quick planning with your Pastor(s).

I'll be sure to let everyone know how these videos went over when we use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment